I had fun taking pictures of graffiti in Oklahoma City over the last year. I’ve created a desk calendar featuring some of my favorite images. If you’re interested in buying one, they’re sold at-cost for $15.99.
Here a few highlights from the year.
1. Connecting with FAME who does graffiti of Jesus.
2. Connecting with BUBO who did the Wal-Mart slavery graffiti.
3. Meeting RENDER in the permission zone.
4. Chasing down the train with the Sonic the Hedgehog graffiti.
5. Discovering the by-permission Stations of the Cross Mural by a local graffiti artist.
6. Taking Pictures of the EVERYTHING WILL BE OK graffiti the evening before it was all removed. It remains my favorite of all I discovered and the message continues to resonate with me.
Thanks for following along!