Here is my son Sullivan at the OKC Zoo on his class field trip a few weeks ago. He was being very kind to the Lorikeets giving them sweet nectar to eat! Yum.
If you live in the OKC-metro area YOU might win something sweet! I’ve partnered with KIND and zulily to promote the Kindness Safari at the OKC Zoo this Saturday, May 16. This week I’ll be giving away FOUR tickets to the zoo and a mixed case of KIND bars. A case, people! You know you need these KIND and healthy snacks with summer coming on.
How To Win
- Earn ONE entry when you simply share this post to Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter with the hashtag #KINDawesomeOKC2015.
- Earn FIVE more entries when you include WHAT KINDNESS MEANS TO YOU or YOUR CHILD. Be sure to use the hashtag #KINDawesomeOKC2015. That is specific to this blog and it’s how I will track entrants.
- You must live in the OKC metro area to participate.
- WINNER ANNOUNCED WEDNESDAY, MAY 13!
You can also receive a FREE take-home kindness kit when you visit the zoo this Saturday, May 16, between 9 and 1 p.m. KIND and zulily team members will host the Kindness Safari, which will include
- FREE scavenger hunt booklets with interactive kindness activities inspired by animals
- FREE flowers upon existing the zoo that you can give to others to show kindness
- The take-home kindness kit includes a complimentary lunch tote that kids can color
Why Are They Being So Kind?
It’s a dog-eat-dog world, folks, and the people at KIND just want to make it a little kinder. That’s why I’m super excited to help them out!
[schema type="event" evtype="ChildrensEvent" url="ttp://www.jenx67.com/2015/05/kindness-safari.html " name="Kindness Safari" description="Score a Kindness Kit and other KIND goodies at the Kindness Safari at the OKC Zoo. Sponsored by KIND and zulily." sdate="2015-05-16" stime="09:00 am" edate="2015-05-16" duration="04:00" street="2101 NE 50th Street" city="Oklahoma City" state="Oklahoma" postalcode="73111" country="US" ]